Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bravery

   Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets had a great ending and it was fantastic how J. K. Rowling created an engaging story. In the end, Harry finds the chamber of secrets and I was amazed at how brave he was while fighting Tom Riddle, Voldemort when he was a student at Hogwarts. If I was in Harry's place I would have freaked out. Harry showed so much bravery that he makes the perfect idol for the main character of this book. I think this book shows that sometimes you need to be in a life and death situation to find bravery inside you.
   In the end, Harry actually defeats the Basilisk, the serpent that was petrifying people in Hogwarts. It was amazing how he stabbed the basilisk fang into the heart of the diary that held Tom Riddle's memory, without even thinking if he was doing the right thing. I guess Harry's instincts were so strong that he didn't have to think too much before he acted.
   I remember when I was in fourth grade, I used to think what to say before I raised my hand because I was afraid I would say something stupid by accident. I used to get really embarrassed in little things but now I just spill out what's in my mind 'cause I feel free to say whatever I want.
   I get excited in little things because I feel like I should be happy about little things in life since little things makes up big things. So I get really excited when someone mentions Harry Potter or other little things. I can go on forever about how awesome the Harry Potter series is without ever getting tired.
   

5 comments:

  1. I like how you said little things in life can mean great things in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that you're always writing so good blog posts. :p But I love how you always make a connection to yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! I try my best to write good and meaningful blog posts.

    ReplyDelete